Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pet Peeve

I cannot stand people who make 'a lot of noise' while they eat. And here I know this girl who I have to spend a lot of my time with, makes like a shit loads of noise while eating. Is she crazy? Is she dumb? Does she not understand what she is doing. I cant even come to tell how loud she is when she is eating. And to top it all, there is food in her hair, all around her plate on the table.. And there are guys who like that.. !! God save the world.. So much so for looking pretty and the giggle power.. !!

2 comments:

Ankur said...

lol .... ( making a mental note of not eating near you ) ... btw if the girl is beautiful (not the inner beauty) we tolerate anything ... :)

G said...

Hehe.. Well yes... I have heard that from a few more.. must be really true.. But cmon.. !!! Get a life.. !!