Sunday, March 27, 2011

Signs

So, P has it all figured out. She is my age and married for about a year to a guy who had been a friend of hers for the last 10 years. Its intense, the conversations we have. I cannot be her bff (I hate using this term). There are characteristics of hers that I dont appreciate a lot. But then there is this tangent that joins us together.. kinda like the tangent that passes through between the two circles. Our lives, our beliefs, our thoughts, and our opinions are so alike. She seems to be like my mirror image in a few of those aspects. But certainly like I mentioned before she definitely is more sorted out or rather appears to be. She says marriage did that to her. I dont believe her.

Things converge. Six degrees of separation for people? I say, for everything; for every emotion, for every situation, for every moment in time (how the hell will that work now?). Coming back to the point, everything seems to be getting pulled towards this central source of attraction and its not just gravity pulling towards the center of the earth. Its something else. Everything is so interrelated and connected. And I forget but we must value that. That is exactly how it was meant to be. This is how it was designed. I should not put my foot in my mouth and try and segregate these needs and these things/situations/moments etc. The overtly organized person that I am with an almost obsessive compulsive disorder existing, I should still let it pave it own way and with its own time.

I believe that everything in this world happens for a reason. Its important to not dig deep into this pit looking for reasons and answers but rather allow it its due course of time and let it explain itself to you as to why it happened. Oh! such wisdom!

Current Status - Better luck next time

2 comments:

Dagny said...

When I asked the same questions as you, they said I was climbing up this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

:)

G said...

Oh No.. !!! Like I said everything is converging and their is a relation everywhere. Well this is exactly the hierarchy that I argued for a long enough class time that I am associated with it today. So Yes Maslow...he did sample only the top few... but I still argue that hierarchy doesnt exist for top few. Its very lateral. If you increase the sample size you'd see the hierarchy but not in case of the top few. Anyways thats another discussion.
But yes, thank you for sharing it with me.

:)