Thursday, April 9, 2015

Just Coffee

Alright.. Alright.. I get it. I give up. I have asked 9 people for coffee at work today but to no avail. I was feeling extremely anxious and restless since morning. And like always I didnt really know the reason why and so the dire need to meet someone for a coffee talk. Since when did coffee at work become a needed thing, I dont know. But now that it has, the absence of it makes me feel extremely lonely. It is one of the strangest and funniest things that I have experienced in the recent past. It almost felt like doors were shutting on me one after the other. 9 doors!! Thats a lot for a day. Oh and not to forget the two big ones that shut on me yesterday and day before. I have had three days of lots of door shutting! Hehe.

But like they say when all doors shut, God opens a new one. I dont think God does anything really much in this regard, but certainly Im introduced to this sense of peace now that Im enough in my own company. Human mind works differently and different humans react differently. Its profoundly interesting. I have a big fat psychology book sitting on my coffee table which I havent even begun to read. Anyhow, I study myself. I react by telling myself that Im just fine. Whatever the hell that means and however untrue that might be. I have done that many a times only to realize that tomorrow will look again exactly the opposite of today.

Music and dogs always help.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the coffee book was just a show piece :)