Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blogger's Blog or What??

I happened to read an article sometime back and this is what it said, "Most of the people in the world are lonely. With thousands of them you see on the road, almost all are feeling lonely inside. Why do you think that so many people have fallen to the idea of a blog? They put out their innermost feelings over the internet in the hope that someone would read it and may be acknowledge it. The idea that a total stranger would get to know their intimate details/feelings/ideas does not scare them because in the end they are all lonely and want that little recognition from whoever they can........ blah blah".... and it went on.....

Well i must say that it was in-the-face but very well written. I happen to like such writings which leave me speechless and then my thought process begins. I could debate on this and i knew it would go on and on but i chose not to. I chose to start a blog of my own instead.

3 comments:

Prakhar said...

pretty valid reason for bloggin..

G said...

The one that was in the papers (in the article that I mentioned) or the one coz of which I started blogging..!!

Prakhar said...

Ain't the two related?...I liked them both!