Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3...

Today is the day that I thought I would never see. But more often than desired you are introduced to a new side of your own and you realise you are a bigger stranger to yourself than anyone else walking on the road. And to accustom yourself to this new something you redefine your principles, your fundas, your focus.. you redefine yourself...!! And what is right and what is wrong? And who decides that? You? And how do you what you have decided is right or wrong? Arrghh!! I have asked this a lot and I dont like to ask no more..coz I never get an answer.

This time it has stretched the longest. I am happy I could stand and fight. But how much longer?

And as is rightly said... 'Teen tigada, kaam bigada'... I am just sitting in anticipation for things to take their turn. Although I have played safe this time but sayings dont falter too often.

This day shall not be forgotten.

1 comment:

amu said...

change comes to all of us, always in the most unexpected ways. Some pleasant and some not so.

I think if we just work hard enough on our present , we would have answers to how to deal with our future. ( bit irrelevant but iam just working on the theme :) )