Friday, July 30, 2010

Clarity defied

Never thought I would have had to deal with being overweight. Fat. I am officially F.A.T. Can anybody come up with a full-form for this acronym.
Can I sue Starbucks for making the best icecream in the world-their java chip frappuccino. I sure should be able to. You can sue anyone and everyone in this country. I am lazy. I would have never ever gone out in my tattered PJs to Walgreens and gotten myself one of those evil things. But I just did. At midnight!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to work in an Amir Khan movie and pair opposite Abhay Deol. I want to get into movie for these two awesome awesome men. I have mentioned this before in my posts about Amir Khan. But Abhay Deol knows is acting. Can beat the likes of newbies like Ranbir, Imraan etc. I love them both, but there is something that draws me towards Abhay Deol. I wish Sonam Kapoor could be as good in her acting abilities as she is in her looks. She looks s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g. I really want to watch Aisha. Love this song. I know I am going to listen it long enough. :)



Current Status - Confused emotions.

No comments: