Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Ephemeral Life

A lot has been said about life
..Life is a journey
..Life is a game
..Life is what you make out to be..

And in fairness to all, these perspectives are all acceptable. But more often that not what strikes me the most about "Life" is the fact that everything in it is so temporary. There really isnt any 'forever' to Life. Its like a sitcom with every episode narrating a new story, a new chapter, a new incident.. Although a few characters remain same to not confuse the audience but in your Life all that is constant is YOU.

I have been dealing with variables a lot off late. Just too many of them. I could not come to realize what my scholarly b-school professors were talking about uptil now. I didnt even realize that my answer to the infamous 'ambiguity' question in the interviews was what I actually will have to deliver. The world is suddenly real..sometimes surreal. That said, I have started to respect variability even though I am not ready yet to handle it.

But did I ever realize that I have actually been dealing with it for a long long time. My life's chapters have been fairly short although with ever lasting effects on the remaining ones. Its a nice story build-up utilizing the characters from the earlier episodes. The audience always enjoys when a long lost character is brought to life..dont they?

Recently, another episode that had grown over the last 9 months ended. But unlike all other episodes in this sitcom, this didnt really reach a climax. I think that should add a different twist to the series called Life. Something different is always appreciated, isnt it?

Just glad that this time I didnt give in.
Better luck next time..

Current Status - In my own company... !

No comments: