Monday, September 13, 2010

Su..Su.. Su...

And I just closed one of the most beautiful chapters of my life. I am ignorant. Forgive me, o dear lord, coz I don’t understand. But how I wish, I could turn that page back and re-read every single word of that chapter. I wish for a puff of wind to turn the pages for I am too stubborn to tread the same path all over again. More so, I am just exhausted.

I like myself a lovely poem and not a suicide note. I fear that reading it all over again will open up a side of it which I am not willing to see and so I chose to close the book instead.

Love is not lost. But life is cruel. Aint gonna make you the happiest person on this earth. Wish that particular chapter came with a translation to make certain that I understood the love poem as its meant to be. I aint no scholar. I am just a layman.

I hope I can keep the book till all of it is read. I hope those last chapters still have love phrases in them coz I am a lovebud and I can only get that far without it.

Wish you all the luck and love in the life to come. You deserve the very best. And I don’t insult myself when I say that I have loved you with all I got and I always will.

Current State: I sincerely wish that I am dreaming. I don’t dream much, but these days I have been. And I so wish that I get woken up to your sweet voice reading those pages again.


Dated 11/02/10
Haha.. In hindsight, I feel sorry for this post.. Nothing is stronger than the power of time. And indeed I woke up to his sweet voice.. :)

No comments: