Friday, September 24, 2010

Power

For a strong, independent and working woman like me, its really difficult to give your Power away. We thrive on that power; its our weapon, its our support, its our strength. That power comes from the confidence that we hold in ourselves. When shaken, the repercussions could be deadly. And one must not even go close to that. But what happens when this power is nurtured by someone and respected enough only to be led by sheer breaking of the bubble to let it crumble under someone's feet you once thought you loved.

How confusing is Love?

I spend so much time weaving my own web with the careful details that at the end of it I am super proud of myself about my web, only to realize that I have no one to live with in that web. But isnt that the nature of the spiders? They live alone in their webs. But, Alas! I am a human. Sadly, a human.


************

Is it that the person understands and loves me...?? Or is it that the person takes me for granted and loathes me...?? Is it the lack of drama that interests me and keeps me going..? Or is there enough drama that I dont see it through my naked eyes..?
I cant believe that I am asking these questions. I didnt believe these questions would ever exist. But they indeed do. They just did!!

How do you decide how many compromises to make? Are they directly proportional to the nuisance that you have created in your own life or are they inversely proportional to the degree of the dramaless life that was created for you?

************

Saw this band perform yesterday and if I were a guy I would have made love with the lead singer. She was beautiful. Just yesterday, I explained my definition of "beautiful" to someone.



This was an awesome awesome band. Loved their attitude and their performance. :) And I see a relation with them.. as I plan on getting a starling on my chest for a tattoo.. :) I hope I see that day...soon.

I wish there is a Bright Light..

No comments: