Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oreos

Since childhood I have hated making decisions. I now stand in a position where as a manager making decisions is my bread and butter. This combined with my low risk taking ability only makes the matters worse. Thankfully business school has armed me with enough resources to get over all these anomalies and position myself as a better manager.

But what happens when in your real life (considering that the professional life is only a dream or a virtual game on an expensive gaming console) you cannot make those decisions...cannot move out of this mould. Calls for disaster.

Take a step away Garima. I think its worth it. Loosen the strings and stop entangling yourself in the imaginary ties. Coz if at all they exist, they will bring you back...hopefully when there is still time and your wings aren't clipped already. And if not, then your destiny was only to fly away.
(Did I say destiny.. Since when do I believe in it? I no more know where I come from.. As far as I know where I am headed)

Current Status - Looking for determination

No comments: