Thursday, May 26, 2011

When life gives you lemons..

Nothing can beat the view of the unaesthetic red and yellow colored buildings with dark clouds in the sky and a smell of rain in the air... Well my PICT hostel room, might actually. But thats besides the point. No New York, No Chicago, No SFO, No Paris, No Amsterdam, or any other god damn city in the world stand a competition to how beautiful my country is. Its been ages that I have heard the birds chirping!! How well behaved are the fucking birds in US that they never make a freaking noise!! The clouds thundering and the birds chirping and its 6:01 in the morning. Yes, quite possible that 6:01 am might be quite beautiful there as well (since I have not seen it more than a couple of times), but Im very sure nothing can beat this..

I miss my days in India. Its amazing how your childhood becomes the most memorable part of your lives even though you remember only tids and bits of it. I guess thats why... only good memories make way. A child's mind does that :) Its simple and easy.

I miss the vada pavs a lot. I miss Sai's egg biryani which he and I always shared and the coffee!! It was 16 freaking bucks. I miss him. I always will. If its not the childhood memories that my mind is filled with, its his!! I try and never have regrets in my life and you know what I dont. I have lived some most lovely years of my life in the last 8 years. They couldnt be more fulfilling. There is no one more endearing that I have met in my life. Wish him all the love and luck in his life.

When life gives you lemons, throw them away. I dont like lemonade. Sorry!

No comments: