Sunday, February 25, 2018

Unrest


Opposing emotions are such a bitch. 

One can love and the other can only allude. One can peep into the future and the other can only remember the past. One can be at peace and the other at disproportionate unrest… with one another. Just the cacophony of emotions is bewildering to me. How varied and rainbow like can life be. Matching wavelengths and frequencies is such a physics phenomenon that barely holds true to my life. Ugh. Chemistry and biology also isn’t aligned. And math was always a problem. Geography then?

Why such unrest? There are a myriad of explanations, but is it worth to dig further? Is that how things must pan out… by forcing an answer? To find that peaceful space in my gut is such a beautiful feeling.. I hope I have the pleasure to feel that way.. coz opposing emotions are such a bitch.

No comments: