Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sleepless in Seattle

One of the most beautiful mornings of my life was recently in Seattle. I dont know what it was about it that just made it so perfect. Was it the lift of pressure as my presentation at Amazon's HQ was over, or that I had such an awesome evening with my mid-western country loving manager who has two horses, or the beautiful view of the Space Needle through my window, or was it the perfect weather, or the outstanding song - O mere sapno ke saudagar, or was it the realization that I am just awesome, truly awesome? I cannot itemize it. I dont know what exactly was it. But it was just one of the most beautiful mornings of my life after a very very long time. It just made me realize so much and made me think that I need to love my life a lot more than what I already do. I am truly blessed. But I do know one thing that it was because of me for once and not someone else who made my life so beautiful. And I feel great!!!

Here is that view from my bed!

No comments: