Sunday, October 31, 2010

Riddles

So based on my last post, howmuchever I seem to not belong.. I really do want to belong. Its been 4 years of meandering and now I want a nest. Age gets to you. Not only do I look mature, I feel mature. Its funny that nothing that I wanted to accomplish is anywhere close to being achieved, but I still want to settle...settle for my better.

Its Halloweens today. Last night at a party I dressed up as a pirate. Yeah, I looked really good. Not too sexy, but still so good. mmmmm.. Nevertheless, even though I was in someone else's skin, I could still feel my emotions...very strong and piercing. I have to deal with it and settle. I need to find a sense of direction, before I get too lost in the woods and never be able to trace the reality back.

Even though I am like a bird and I want to fly away, I do want a nest now.

This post is so cheesy. Looks like I am becoming an expert in cheesiness if nothing else.

No comments: