Friday, October 1, 2010

Itrr aur Sugandh

I know now why I am so pleased, pleasant, and relaxed today. Coz I have three different very awesome perfumes on me.* One must never disregard the power of good smell..a beautiful fragrance. It can kill many and take over an empire..(I am sure the history has one such story out of its so many..!!). That said, I truly just realized - it was like an epiphany - that it was the smell that calmed me and helped me relax and love whats around.
Damn, I didnt intend to sound like this. But come to think of it, a walk seems so much more satisfactory if you can smell raat ki raani. Reminds me of my walks in the dark of the Koregaon Park roads... shhhhhh.. I never said anything.. :)

Adios!

Current Status - Smelly Cat.. Smelly Cat..

*Mom has ordered a few for me to get those to her in Dec..when I go HOME.. :D

No comments: